my battery isn't full I have this thing where my battery has to, atleast, have all of the bars. When a bar disappears, I start doing this thing with my eye (it's sooo embrassing)..OMG I immediately put my phone on the charger (car charger, home, USB, whatever!). Imagine how I feel with the Storm. The battery life sucks (I'm too chicken to upgrade the OS..waiting on the official upgrade). No, seriously, though, am I the only one who MUST have a fully charged phone at all times? I might need to seek some professional help...
    04-22-09 07:26 PM
    batteries liked to be topped off, it depletes battery life to let it go down to the nubs.. you arent hurting it, so RELAX
    04-22-09 07:29 PM
    my battery isn't full I have this thing where my battery has to, atleast, have all of the bars. When a bar disappears, I start doing this thing with my eye (it's sooo embrassing)..OMG I immediately put my phone on the charger (car charger, home, USB, whatever!). Imagine how I feel with the Storm. The battery life sucks (I'm too chicken to upgrade the OS..waiting on the official upgrade). No, seriously, though, am I the only one who MUST have a fully charged phone at all times? I might need to seek some professional help...
    It's only you.
    04-22-09 07:30 PM
    You need to join "Crackberry Rehab." You are a classic addict... Welcome to our world!
    04-22-09 07:37 PM
    This is crazy. I think you just need to calm down a bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 07:37 PM
    I have the storm and don't think that my battery life now is bad. When I was running .75 the battery life wasn't that bad and with the latest leak it is better.

04-22-09 07:51 PM
    Yeah. Cool it a bit. You're not using one of these

Let the battery actually be used..
    04-22-09 08:05 PM
    Ocd?
    04-22-09 08:40 PM
    Welcome to crackberry! We won't tell anyone about your lil addiction...your secret is safe with us!
    04-22-09 08:48 PM
    It's only you.

Precisely!
    04-22-09 09:14 PM
    u need meds dude
    04-22-09 09:18 PM
    obsessive compulsive disorder. do u feel the same way about your laptop battery?
    04-22-09 09:30 PM
    I thought that you had to let your battery run down every now and then, as if to "remind" it how much power it is capable of?
    04-22-09 09:32 PM
    obsessive compulsive disorder. do u feel the same way about your laptop battery?
    Its not a BlackBerry, so no, he doesn't.

04-22-09 09:36 PM
    Not true, charge no matter how little life you have left or just to top off. Won't affect these newer types of batteries. You'll see many threads posted on CB about this with opinions going both ways.

04-22-09 09:37 PM
    Yeah. Rob Tuli is right, the argument is backed on both sides. Personally I never let my battery drop too low (it's not I watch it with a shaking eye, but I charge it every night, so little worry.)
    04-22-09 09:42 PM
    Not long ago I used to charge my battery all the time when I was home.(which is most of the times). When the bar gone down I put it on a charger. But recently it's more convenient 4 me to charge it overnight so I don't care how much it's down I put it on a charger when I'm going to bed.
    04-22-09 10:17 PM
    Sounds like you're getting ready to have a litter of puppies !
    04-22-09 11:29 PM
    I am the same way, as soon as that battery isn't full I get nervous, and yes I am like that with my laptop as well, lol

I'm with you on this one.

04-23-09 12:12 AM
    you mean you actually let it lose a bar?!?!? ***hooks up charger***
    04-23-09 12:20 AM
    You are one of the few...sorry.

I only start to worry when my last battery bar turns yellowish orange. So many ways to charge, there is no reason to panic.
    04-23-09 12:46 AM
    I don't panic when the battery loses bars but I do like to keep it fully charged. I've been like this with every phone I have owned though and I am like that with my iPod. Supposedly it's better to let them get low on battery before charging but I prefer it to have a fully charged battery.

I have in the past few days started letting it go down farther then I normally do, though.
    04-23-09 06:16 AM
    Step 1: Buy MeterBerry so you can set a notification when your battery level dips, even as "high" as 90%.

Step 2: See a doctor.

04-23-09 06:56 AM
    Sounds like you have an OCD problem with your battery. I mean I don't let mine get down in the red anymore, but I don't have to charge it when it has 90% battery life left! Weird.
    04-23-09 07:32 AM
    LMAO, I feel your pain. I don't think I've let my battery get past the first tick before plugging it in. It spends all night plugged in - my alarm clock has a nifty "power only/no data" USB port that I charge it with, then spends all day at the office plugged into either the data cable or a charger. If it drains too much on my train rides, I've got a Motorola P790 "charging spud"...
    Last edited by hytran; 04-23-09 at 10:20 AM.
    04-23-09 07:38 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD