I am going to Verizon to get a Storm tomorrow, but which one. One of the biggest issues I have now is on my iPhone I use Wifi at home much faster but my concern with the BB Storm 1 is not having WiFi, how is the 3G service for everyday use, so do I get a Storm 2 so I have WiFi when I am home.

AT&T's 3G is fine but slower then my WiFi at home, but if I get the Storm I will be dependent on 3G all the time, it will eat my battery as well as laggy when downloading big files.

What are your thoughts, anyone go from a Storm to a Storm 2
    12-16-09 10:18 PM
    Storm 2 of course it is just so much better
    don't even consider storm 1
    12-16-09 10:22 PM
    I am debating about whether or not to get a storm 2 or a droid. What is going to be decisive to me is the widgets applications for Blackberry. I'm guessing that they are going to need to redo the default themes for the storm to accommodate the widgets. I don't know what is taking so long when a lot of devices already have OS 5.0.
    12-16-09 10:51 PM
    Storm 2 has OS 5.0! and if your choosing between the S1 and S2 the decision is easy Storm 2 for the wifi alone!
    12-16-09 11:08 PM
    Go with the storm 2 and youll be happier with the wifi.
    12-16-09 11:10 PM
    storm2 hands down i upgraded from the storm 1 to the storm2 and couldnt be happier with my decision and i rarely even use the wifi. the biggest parts for me is the doubled application memory, upgrades to the phone itself, (rubberized buttons battery door etc.) the screen technology is also much better if you txt and overall its just a faster device if your switching from portrait to landscape or basically anything you do on the phone
    12-16-09 11:20 PM
    Storm 2. The first storm isn't even worth considering IMO
    12-16-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD