Yea it all depends on your budget 0_0 go for it
    11-28-09 06:53 PM
    I say yes. Commitment should be encouraged. If she does things for you that you appreciate, why not do something for her? If $20 (isn't it $30?) doesn't break the bank for you, why not?
    11-28-09 11:03 PM
    I agree, get her a blackberry. It'll help the whole "being on the same level" issue some couples get at certain points. If she's gonna pay ten and you pay 20, that sounds like a helluva deal compared to what most relationships are like. Remember, more often than not the guy pays, myself included lol.
    11-28-09 11:08 PM
    get her one. even i have to pay for my better half..
    11-28-09 11:36 PM
    I won't even pay for data for my wife I'd certainly not do it for a girlfriend.
    Ouch- that's harsh.
    11-29-09 12:04 AM
    If your names not on the contract go for it. It looks good for you and if you do break up she's stuck with it.
    I actually added my girlfriend to my account so I'm stuck. I'm happy being stuck though....
    11-29-09 12:16 AM
    yeah get the gf a bb
    11-29-09 03:44 AM
    I say yes. Commitment should be encouraged. If she does things for you that you appreciate, why not do something for her? If $20 (isn't it $30?) doesn't break the bank for you, why not?
    I agree, get her a blackberry. It'll help the whole "being on the same level" issue some couples get at certain points. If she's gonna pay ten and you pay 20, that sounds like a helluva deal compared to what most relationships are like. Remember, more often than not the guy pays, myself included lol.
    If your names not on the contract go for it. It looks good for you and if you do break up she's stuck with it.
    I actually added my girlfriend to my account so I'm stuck. I'm happy being stuck though....
    1. The commitment thing definietly. i agree with that so mcuh. it does encourage it instead of bringing about doubt. it is 30, but she can pay at least 10. my bill alone is high enough as it is llol.

2. I agree about being in the same level. she really wants a bb. when we're together i can't touch mine. she loves it. shes on youtube very often so my battery is always sinking to the deepest depths of **** llol. i do pay for alot of things when we're together, nails, food, the normal stuff. i even gave her my credit cad one day and told her to go crazy. she didnt tho. i got mad at her llol.

3. and no sir my name is not on the contract, its a deal just between me and her. and happy about being stuck ? so would i i agree 110% . i think we're going to do this guys but theres talking aboutit involved cause we're goig to have to change her plan and ish llol. she may have to wait for her upgrade. all this help tho was really shocking. i thought id get 10 posts at most llol. shes not getting the pearl or the storm tho. she doesnt like them. so its either the curve or the tour! any suggestions??
    11-29-09 09:06 AM
    if she has beer flavored nipples, then yes
    11-29-09 10:00 AM
    If there are no major issues in the relationship, and it's something you really want to do for her, I say go for it. You can't always walk around expecting the relationship to end. Sometimes you get what you expect.

As far as the phone, I haven't played with the new Curve, but I LOVE my Tour.
    11-29-09 12:15 PM
    I think you should, especially if the phone remains in her name and you're just giving her the cash, they you have no long term obligation technically speaking. My gf and I are on a family plan but the account is in my name and she isn't under any contract, so if things go bad I can just cancel her line and thats that. BUT, I wouldn't have added her if saw that happening; we've been dating about a year now so I'm not worried. I do have T-Mobile though.
    11-29-09 02:54 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD