My contract's up in June. I figure if the best deal Sprint can offer on the Bold is $200 after upgrades & rebates I'll just keep my Curve and remain a "free agent."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-11 12:22 PM
    Sprint, and other carriers "NO", other 3rd party sites, places like best buy, radio shack, wirefly.com just to name a few "YES". The Bold will stay at that price till it's EOL.
    04-07-11 12:41 PM
    Great info. Thank you!

04-07-11 12:42 PM
    If you're on Sprint, you might want to check out the Style. Gets great reviews from people who have one.
    04-07-11 12:45 PM
    I saw the Style at the Sprint store today, and it looked pretty nice, but I'm actually pretty happy with my Curve. The only reason I'd get the Bold would be for the international feature and to load my media card thumbnails faster.

04-07-11 12:48 PM
    If you don't mind signing a 2 year contract, Verizon has the Bold 9650 for $100.
    04-07-11 01:16 PM
    Good info, too. Thank you!

04-07-11 01:19 PM
    I called a few weeks ago to Verizon customer service with a question about my Tour. After talking awhile, the nice lady gave me a new Bold 9650 with OS6 for $100.00 and one entire month off my plan (about $120.00). I got the new Bold in two days. ON top of that, I got a $50 rebate. The $50 Visa card came in the mail today.
    04-07-11 09:21 PM
    Yeah, I'm not sure what Sprint is thinking by having an almost two-year old phone at the same price. Seriously, though, if you upgrade from a Curve to a Bold, it's worth it. I went from a Curve to a Tour and I love the Tour such a well built phone when compared to the Curve.

04-08-11 07:09 AM
    USCC had a deal a few months ago for ANY smartphone free for your upgrade. Allowed me to get a Bold instead of a Curve 3G. Sometimes the reps will let you know if they have something coming up.
    04-08-11 07:42 AM
    Yeah, I'm not sure what Sprint is thinking by having an almost two-year old phone at the same price. Seriously, though, if you upgrade from a Curve to a Bold, it's worth it. I went from a Curve to a Tour and I love the Tour such a well built phone when compared to the Curve.

Bold was released on Sprint ~May 15, 2010. The same could be said for Verizon, who last I knew was selling the Storm2 for $199 with a 2-yr contract.
    04-08-11 08:23 AM
    My bad, I thought it was released in '09. I stand corrected.

04-08-11 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD