1. T
    I don't mess around with DM's Media Sync feature often. I decided I'd like to import all the pictures from my BlackBerry into one folder on my computer. That way if I add pics to the folder in my computer or add them on my BlackBerry, I can just sync the new ones and keep them in order on device and pc.

Here's what's happening when I try to do this. I set up a folder in my computer and designated it in DM as the folder for importing device pictures. Then I selected the option to import all pictures from my device to my new computer folder. The problem is that it only shows 632 of over a thousand of my media card pictures in DM. When I click "Import" it only imports the 632. Why aren't my other pictures showing up? They are visible on the device and on my media card. Have I exceeded some maximum amount for the media sync feature? Do I have too many folders within folders for this to work properly?
    08-13-11 04:51 PM
    Enable Mass storage, don't use DM. Your pc will see your bb as a removable disk, then you can drag and drop them all into the folder. I don't know why it would not add all your pics, unless there are duplicate file names. Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-11 06:56 PM
  3. T
    Enable Mass storage, don't use DM. Your pc will see your bb as a removable disk, then you can drag and drop them all into the folder. I don't know why it would not add all your pics, unless there are duplicate file names. Good luck!

Thank you, Albee 1. I might end up doing that to initially populate the pc folder. I'm just hoping I can get/trust it to sync properly upon subsequent attempts.

Nice to see you!
    08-13-11 07:25 PM
    If it's being a pain, you really don't have too many other choices. If it isn't allowing you to add all the files it may not play nice syncing later. Maybe someone else will contribute to your post. Nice to see you again too Tonis!

08-13-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD