Alright, I think I'm having enough hearing that there will be more future phones such as the M series, L, M, O, X, C or whatever the next ones are. Seriously RIM, we do not need a hundred of phones just to get into the competition and win the other companies over. I just saw a post somewhere around here saying that there is gonna be an M series. I mean seriously just what the h e l l? There is no point of having like 4 types of Curve phone, 2 types of Bold, 5 types of Torch and so on just like the old and current devices there are now. We need only ONE type of each phone. ONE and the first touchscreen - L series. ONE series of the Bold with a keyboard. ONE series of the Torch. And ONE series of the Curve. Ditch the older ones because who would care about them anymore once the BB10 is out and launched. I think it's time to clear things out and no longer support the old phones and let RIM to be focused more on the upcoming devices. In this way, the income and sales of the BB10 would go higher if people are kinda forced to switch to BB10 devices leaving them with no option behind. I hope RIM is not planning to have like billions of devices for each series as I wouldn't think it would be a great idea just to be ahead of the game. If you currently do a quick search, you will notice that there are many older devices are out there which seems to be pointless now. We are getting more into the future. I mean who would really care about the Pearl device and the older ones of Curve or the Bold? I just hope once again that there's not going to be multiple devices/versions for each series as the way they are now.

What do you guys think? Your thoughts?
    09-24-12 07:08 PM
    They are making One all-touch, one Bold, a Curve, and a slider...what are you raging about?
    Masahiro and hpjrt like this.
    09-24-12 07:16 PM
    Ditch the older ones because who would care about them anymore once the BB10 is out and launched.
    Developing markets...the loyal markets that RIM is kind of dependant on at the moment? The ones that haven't shunned BlackBerry entirely?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-24-12 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD