The user guide for the Tour says (pg 118) it is possible to "display a second time zone." However, the instructions given beneath that heading just tell you how to change your one existing time zone -- not how to display a second one.

Does anyone know if it is possible to do this?

It's important to me because I don't like to change the time zone when I travel. (Changing the time zone changes all of my appointment times. I know I could deal with this by setting all of my appointment times based on the zone where I live, so they'd shift to the local time zone when I travel, but I travel in multiple zones and don't want to have to do they mental gymnastics involved in adjusting the zone in the BB when I enter it or adjusting it in my head when looking at my BB and talking to a distant client.) It would be easier, I think, to be able to just have a display that shows a second zone.
    02-22-10 11:28 AM
    I'm with you with the changing of TZ. I just change the device time when I travel.
    02-22-10 11:30 AM
    Clock > Set time > Time Zone > Set the time zone to that of the country you are travelling to.

Clock > Options > Home Time Zone > Set this to your home time zone.

Now in the Clock application you will see your home time zone in the upper left corner with an icon of a house in front of it. The current local time zone is the one shown in the middle of the Clock app.
    02-22-10 11:37 AM
    Thanks, shinkodachi, that worked.
    02-22-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD