i had a blackberry curve for christman this year. I avent had it that ong and have not allowed it too get wet. But inside the screen there has come like a cicle. it does not affect my blackberry and it changes coulour and everything, But i would like to get rid of it. ANY IDEAS TOO WHAT IT IS?and how too get rid off it? thankyouu (:
    01-09-11 09:07 AM
    it changes coulour ...
    You are seeing the interference of light waves in action. It is similar to the colours you see when an oil film covers the surface of calm water, a display of colour when seen from a limited viewing angle.

It is not doing any harm and should not be causing you any problems, when the screen is lighted.

If it bothers you, it can be fixed by opening the case and separating the transparent case cover from the LCD display screen with a very fine spacer element around the edges of the screen.
    01-09-11 09:21 AM
    You are seeing the interference of light waves in action. It is similar to the colours you see when an oil film covers the surface of calm water, a display of colour when seen from a limited viewing angle.

It is not doing any harm and should not be causing you any problems, when the screen is lighted.

If it bothers you, it can be fixed by opening the case and separating the transparent case cover from the LCD display screen with a very fine spacer element around the edges of the screen.
    That in turn voids the warranty and any chances of replacement.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD