There are so many posts by trolls here we need a dislike button where when a post gets lets say a -5 rating it gets hidden from view..... this forum is going down hill otherwise... my2c
    ATMJOE and Acumenight like this.
    06-06-13 02:18 PM
    There are so many posts by trolls here we need a dislike button where when a post gets lets say a -5 rating it gets hidden from view..... this forum is going down hill otherwise... my2c
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!!
    If you find a post that is offensive or against the ground rules here at CB, you can help us by reporting it. Click on the warning triangle at the top of this box and send an instant notification to a moderator.

Hope this helps! Let us know if we can help you in any way.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-06-13 02:30 PM
    Such a system would be ripe for abuse by other members and in the long run would create more problems than it solves. It would discourage debate and discussion as some users who may have an opinion that runs counter to the majority opinion would see their posts voted down and hidden from the discussion.
    06-06-13 04:25 PM
    Ah the tyranny of true democracy... might I suggest /r/blackberry on reddit if that is the way you roll. Personally I'm against this format for a DISCUSSION forum as it can and will lead to abuse of the system and censorship.

The current system works fine; and has done so for the past five years I have been here.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 04:41 PM
    totally agree

Dislike button is a great idea.

I feel like the 'like' buttons gets abused by the groupthinkers mutli-account users.
    06-06-13 04:56 PM