I just downloaded the YouTube icon to my Curve. It showed up on my device, but when I went to move it, it disappeared. The application is still there in the list, but I can't get the icon to reappear. I've downloaded it again and done a battery pull, but nothing works.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
    11-11-08 09:59 PM
    Did you accidentally hide it or move it into another folder?
    11-11-08 10:02 PM
    I don't see how. I even looked for it by moving some of the icons to see if somehow I moved it on top of another application. No luck. I then deleted it and re-downloaded it and it still won't show up.

Very weird.....
    11-12-08 03:27 AM
    When you are in the Menu, press the BlackBerry Button on your mobile phone again and a menu should come up.

On this menu you can select "Show All" and then all icons will be displayed. Then you should also see the icon. By moving the cursor there, pressing the BlackBerry button again you then have to deselect "Hide".

Did that help?
    11-12-08 06:34 AM
    That didn't work either. This is so weird. It's not like I NEED the icon, but it's easier for when my kids want to play with my phone.

Who would of thought that my BB could also be an entertainer for kids? LOL
    11-12-08 08:03 AM
    Go to options- advanced options- applications. Do you see the youtube icon listed?
    11-12-08 08:09 AM
    Yes it is listed and always has been. Even right after it disappeared. This is driving me nuts.
    11-12-08 08:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD