I have an Eclipse stereo in my car and when I turn on my bluetooth I only have audio feature. My phone feature doesn't show up on my stereo. So basically, when my bluetooth is enabled I can listen to music from my phone through my stereo but when the phone rings nothing happens. Is there a way to disable the audio feature on my blackberry and just have the phone work? When I had a regular phone it worked fine but ever since I got my blackberry I can't use my bluetooth phone feature. HELP!!
    08-07-08 02:09 PM
    I am having the exact same problem with my car stereo. I have a Pioneer head unit and my BB 8130 will connect as an audio player and I can play music through my stereo but I want to use it for the phone instead. I want to make the hands free calls. Did you find out anything as far as disabling the audio features on the phone and enabling the phone features??? Please help!!
    08-14-08 10:13 AM
    I read the manual for my stereo and I can disable the audio from the stereo settings and it works. The only thing is that when I turn off the car it goes back to the original setting. I can't be doing that every time I start the car! Maybe if you are in the car and travel alot it might work out for you but I don't travel far and I do alot of stops. I need to change the settings on my phone instead cause I don't even use the audio stuff. Hope that helps you a little...
    08-14-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD