Buy a cheap used android device if you like gaming on a mobile device. Use the Blackberry for productivity. I tried gaming on BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android but it just doesn't cut it for me. I game on a PC or console.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 10:36 PM
    Buy a cheap used android device if you like gaming on a mobile device. Use the Blackberry for productivity. I tried gaming on BlackBerry, iPhone, and Android but it just doesn't cut it for me. I game on a PC or console.

Posted via CB10
    Nah. I recommend a Nvidia Shield for Mobile gaming.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-12-15 10:52 PM
    It's been said, I will say again. A phone for gaming!? I have a 7" tablet for games, never play any of the 24 installed. Have 3 kids and a family to maintain with 60-80 hour work week.

Not saying working stiffs don't deserve a proper gaming outlet, but I realized my 3-5" mobile screen wasn't it. Even my 7 inch tab is predestined for my kids.

Having proper gaming utility is not my primary concern, and so I've heard, not the primary consumer market Chen and the new  is marketing for.

 Q10 on 10.3.2.858 
    09-12-15 11:24 PM
    BlackBerry phone wasn't built for games.

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    It's as much built for games as are other phones. It just lacks the developer support.

Passport, SQW 100-1, OS 10.3.2.2339
    09-12-15 11:39 PM
    Honestly, if I want to play games on the go, I'll use my 3DS. Nothing out there beats it as far as I'm concerned. All that's available on phones are 5-minute time-wasters.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-15 11:52 PM
    I don't play games, not on my phone or tablet nor do I own any consoles. Probably in a tiny minority there.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 02:12 AM
    Never been a fan of gaming on small displays
    09-13-15 02:46 AM
    Used to game on phone to kill time.

Reddit and/or The Economist replaced that.
    09-13-15 03:04 AM
    I am over 30 years old and a passionate PC gamer since I was a child. Of course I also started mobile gaming back in the day during the era of Symbian and Windows Mobile. However I completely stopped playing any mobile games at all a couple of years ago. Sometimes I download one, try it out but usually it sits there unused.
    For me most mobile games are simply time wasters, especially those "Clash of Clans" like games or those typical Free2Play games. I still really enjoy any computer gaming but for mobile, I have yet to find any games which are worthwhile for me to actually play. I'd rather get busy reading news, articles or maintain a blog than playing typical mobile games.

As for your choice of BlackBerry, have you considered getting a used Classic? Or maybe a Q10? The latter has the same hardware as the newer Classic, but comes with a smaller (AMOLED) screen and of course misses trackpad and toolbelt. I personally would think twice of getting a legacy OS BlackBerry today. While they still work fine for mails and messaging, everything else just isn't as good as it is on BB10. It starts with better syncing support, for example with Cal- and CardDAV. Much better browser and even the mediocre 8 MP shooters of most BB10 phones are a huge improvement over those installed on legacy devices.
    Plus you also don't need to get a BIS subscription for your contract, since BB10 simply doesn't use it anymore.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 03:07 AM
    OS's doesnt kill phone batteries, Games do
    09-13-15 03:27 AM
    IF I wanted to 'game' I'd rather use one of my tablets or laptops or mirror it on my SmartTV... But, I've never been into games on a mobile device, rather pass my time with RSS feeds, Twitter and/or correspondence with peers than work on my high score, personally... Can't miss what's never interested you to begin with I suppose...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by CivilDissident; 09-14-15 at 05:48 AM.
    09-13-15 06:55 AM
    I bought an ipad mini for games & netflix when I'm not at work. When I'm at work, it's probably for the best that I don't have access to games anyway.
    09-13-15 07:45 AM
    Never really played games on my phone. I've only played Pixelated to pass the time (from time to time). I mostly communicate and devour information.

 Z10 STL 100-3 with vitamin 10.3.1.2744 on AT&T
    09-13-15 05:11 PM
    Get a tablet for games Blackberry is mainly for the business minded user not the gamer. Apples Ipad is a great tablet for games.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 05:14 PM
    I still play games on me 'berries.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-15 05:34 PM
    Yes the few games I have are fantastic but rarely played

Posted via CB10
    09-14-15 02:04 AM
    Blackberry is mainly for the business minded user not the gamer.
    I doubt BlackBerry itself believes this.
    09-14-15 05:10 AM
    Passport is made for gaming.
    09-14-15 05:27 AM
    I posted awhile back on here about getting a BlackBerry and I ended up getting a Z10. Yet I didn't feel good about that Z10 so I went back to my Android. I think one of my reasons for giving up so quickly on the Z10 was lack of games and a completely new OS to get used to. I don't think I gave it a chance. I'm so used to opening up my games like Clash of Clans. But I also like the idea that I could give up the silly game and go all BlackBerry. Truth is I enjoy the BlackBerry phones I had in the past and I had many. I like the physical keyboard, quickness and reliability. I want to get a Classic but it's out of my price range. The Passport looks cool but is too big for me. Call me a little crazy but I like the old 9900 series Bolds that T-Mobile had. Back in the day those were really expensive phones and yet I ponied up for them. I'm also looking for battery life and the z10 had poor battery life in my opinion.
    I guess what I'm asking is how I can get the right BlackBerry for my needs (mainly email, text and pictures) and how I can get along without games. Has anyone else been addicted to games (or other non-BlackBerry apps) only to eventually give them up and go solid BlackBerry? Any advice and input is appreciated.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I gave up using BlackBerry Z10, lack of apps and games and some force closed and crash made me disappoint, so I sold my BlackBerry and bought Android.
    I like the most games, especially like RPG genre.
    09-14-15 10:59 AM
44 12