so lastnight I was trying to download the beejive application (which is the instant messenging application). and all of the sudden during the download the hour glass pops up and would not go away so I pulled the battery out and placed it back in and then an error messege appeared and I couldnt get past that screen no matter what button I pressed or how many times i pulled out the battery out of the phone...so after being on the phone with at&t for about 2 and half hours I had to delete my 4.2 and download it again which means I had to start all over again EVERYTHING was erased..I have a question has anybody ever downloaded beejive from the phone and had that happen because I downloaded it before and it was fine so I'm wondering if I can actually download it without going through that again.
    04-11-08 03:54 PM
    yah.. keep in mind that you probably should not have pulled the battery..sometimes after software is installed, especially with alot of other software installed, it can take like 5 minutes.. it took a long time for me to get Opera Mini installed..but I just let it go and finally it worked..

just have to have a tad more patience.. =)
    04-11-08 03:57 PM
    This is also a prime example of why you should backup on a regular basis.
    04-11-08 04:33 PM
    Yup. Webdave beat me to it. Always back that **** up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-08 04:42 PM
    This is also a prime example of why you should backup on a regular basis.
    Tell me about it I learned my damn lesson!!
    04-12-08 08:31 PM
    But--to answer your question--I have not heard any horror stories about loading JiveTalk. Try it again, you shouldn't have a problem, at least they are rare.
    04-12-08 08:42 PM
    But--to answer your question--I have not heard any horror stories about loading JiveTalk. Try it again, you shouldn't have a problem, at least they are rare.
    ok cool thanks!
    04-15-08 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD