Ok guy's and gal's, I'm wondering what is the difference between cnn.cn & gsm4world.us? If any, since I'm trying to buy some accessories for my plain simple BB and make it a customized BB.
    10-14-08 12:45 AM
    cnn.cn seems to have a good rep. I know that they seell to CB members and I have not seen a complaint about them here. Similarly BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry - a fairly new site has never had bad press in here.

Other people need to comment on gsm4world.us
    10-14-08 01:19 AM
    Cnn hasn't let me down yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 01:47 AM
    I'm impressed with GSM4world after just browsing their selection. I'm still waiting for somebody to come up with a black emerald bottom cover.

I've never had problems with cnn.cn. Seeing as how the warehouse for both sites are in Hong Kong, you'll have about a two week shipping period.
    10-14-08 02:02 AM
    cnn.cn seems to have a good rep. I know that they seell to CB members and I have not seen a complaint about them here. Similarly BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry - a fairly new site has never had bad press in here.

Other people need to comment on gsm4world.us
    I checked that website but I got me laughing because everything well not everything had sold out.. Well the stuff I wanted was.
    10-14-08 02:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD