11-19-11 12:42 AM
36 12
tools
    I left my 9800 on the counter of a department store. I realized when I got to my car it wasn't in my handbag, so I ran back in and the sales associate had it behind the counter. I'm sure she figured I'd come back for it. Now I try not to put my phone down on a surface while shopping. I get distracted by pretty things too easily!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk!
    11-17-11 06:17 PM
    Has anyone heard of BlackBerry Protect?
    It is free
    11-17-11 06:25 PM
    My friend found a Storm 2 on his road last yr n returned it but the guy barely said thank you.
    11-17-11 09:16 PM
    I just downloaded it onto my Tour not too long ago. Pretty neat
    11-17-11 09:19 PM
    Nice story OP and a very funny story
    11-18-11 11:23 AM
    Thanks! Now if only pdarw.com would return *my* phone to me, seriously how long does it take to replace an LCD screen they've had it since wed the 9th
    11-18-11 09:40 PM
    Thanks! Now if only pdarw.com would return *my* phone to me, seriously how long does it take to replace an LCD screen they've had it since wed the 9th
    File a complaint. Next time I suggest you go to a real physical repair shop in your area. They likely sold it for parts, if worse comes to worst.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 09:43 PM
    Agh! I hope not! They're who this site's store is linked with.. I talked to them 3x too I'm wondering if they have a ton of orders and only 1 tech
    11-18-11 09:52 PM
    My first 9900 was stolen but recovered lol. I bet they had no idea what happened to them when the police showed up to their door asking if they were in possession of us government property (already knowing they were). I wish I could have seen their face. The thing that baffles me is my phone is locked with a password that I know they won't break. Why steal take it. I accidentally left it on the bathroom counter when washing my hands at the Olive Garden.

Funny thing is I got it back and broke it the next week out training.
    11-18-11 10:03 PM
    Since my Torch is still in Houston Tx being repaired, why it takes a whole week to replace an LCD and still no idea when it'll be done
    Because they are not working on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-11 10:13 PM
    Agh! I hope not! They're who this site's store is linked with.. I talked to them 3x too I'm wondering if they have a ton of orders and only 1 tech
    I wasn't aware our store refers repairs to any company. Have you called them or emailed? A couple days shipping each way, plus a couple for repairs seems reasonable to me. What method of shipping, and distance are we talking about?

Edit - I see we are connected with them. Investigation under way.
    11-19-11 12:42 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD