In one of his blog posts earlier this week, he said to stay tuned and he would let us know his experiences with the keyboard as he was able to physically use it.

He mentioned that as just a tiny part, he said he has a lot to talk about, and he has posted a few long articles about other stuff he has learned.

I'm very anxious to hear what he has to say, and for some reason, I feel like he posted his experience already somewhere and I just missed the article?

Thanks!
    07-14-12 02:40 PM
    nope, he hasn't posted anything along those lines yet. Just the 2 interviews with the CEO and CMO so far. I imagine more articles will pop up once's he's no longer sleep deprived.
    abass likes this.
    07-14-12 04:07 PM
    nope, he hasn't posted anything along those lines yet. Just the 2 interviews with the CEO and CMO so far. I imagine more articles will pop up once's he's no longer sleep deprived.
    Yeah, okay. I feel like I'v been missing a lot, but apparently not. I am very anxious to hear his thoughts, although I don't feel like he will be BRUTALLY honest if it's bad, i'm sure it's not bad anyways so his opinion matters a lot compared to the random stuff currently out there.

Thanks
    07-14-12 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD