1. T
    I was lying in the dark and happened to glance over toward my Curve. I noticed the device was in the process of rebooting, yet "Auto On/Off" is set to disabled. Anyone have any idea why? TIA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 09:52 PM
    I was lying in the dark and happened to glance over toward my Curve. I noticed the device was in the process of rebooting, yet "Auto On/Off" is set to disabled. Anyone have any idea why? TIA.

Had you bought the Storm at release or during the ensuing couple of months, this would likely have been a nightly occurrence. Feel lucky that it's only happened to you this once.

As for the reason, who's to say. You can try looking in your event log to see if an error got logged. That might give you a hint if an app caused it. Unless it becomes a habit, I wouldn't worry much about it, though.
    02-01-10 10:18 PM
    Exorcism is all I have to say.
    02-01-10 10:34 PM
    I'm with Curis... I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes constant. I have never owned a BB that didn't reboot itself at least once randomly during the time I had it...

02-01-10 10:41 PM
    I had a 8330 (for 2 months) that would reboot itself constantly. Does not do it anymore 'cause I returned it for a 8530. The 8530 that I've had since Jan 01 is better, it only does it now and then when it is tethered to my pc.. Rendering it just about useless for my business activities. US Cellular is at a loss. Should I accept this defect as part of the BB experience?
    02-04-10 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD