android system is always on and getting "system is getting hot so will cool down now" message in short intervals. These all happened after installing
    05-04-16 03:50 PM
    I oddly was just going to post that my Q5 was getting hot and draining fast though it was not having the slow charging problem. Although I usually charge at or above 20%, I left it once until 10% by mistake recently. Could that damage the battery that seriously with just one instance? Very disappointing if that is the case. This phone is just one year old with moderate usage. Thanks for letting me know.
    05-04-16 03:59 PM
    If you do a search you will find many articles regarding the MM update messing up not just the Priv but Nexus and Samsung too.

Some tips: install Clean Master and it will help trouble shoot the apps that are acting up after the update and heating the phone up.

Make sure all of your apps are updated.

I found that WiFi causes lag and freezes on my Priv after the update.

There should be fixes coming from to address these issues. Hopefully soon. My phone is better now after I have deleted WorldMate, Textra and cleaned some app caches too.

Posted via my Priv
    05-05-16 01:51 PM
    Wipe the device and reinstall the OS "clean install ". remember to un encrypt your device and backup before proceeding. Samsung recommended that this be done on the S6, it worked.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by crackbrry fan; 05-05-16 at 03:07 PM.
    05-05-16 02:32 PM
    I know a few folks who are also having the same issues on their Nexus and Samsung devices after updating to MM, so it's not Blackberry issue.

As others stated, do a clean install and be patient, updates will be coming to address the issues. Welcome to 2016 and new technology.
    05-05-16 05:39 PM
    I have 3 words for you, autoloader autoloader and autoloader

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-09-16 04:57 PM