Hello: I'm a newbie in the BB world, only 3 months. After reading ,trying and testing over 40 hours of information from the forum, I think I'm worst than when i began. Here is my dilemma.
    I want to have only 2 calendars in my bb.
    Personal- to keep all my children info, medical apt and social apt.....I need to be able to make changes on this.
    Work calendar: I only need to be able to see it, so i don't double book times and dates.( I have it sync only one way, from outlook to Gmail calendar)
    Right now this is what i have and is not working.
    Work calendar- Sync with Google sync with outlook at work and i see it on PC on Google calendar in the internet.
    Personal calendar- 2nd account shared with work calendar ---Lots of issues does not show up in bb as a secondary calendar, double entries, tons of problems. After reading so much, I do not know what to do. I only need 2 calendars personal and work with step by step on how to accomplish this. Thanks in advance for your help.
    02-13-11 08:48 AM
    Do you need to synchronize your personal calendar? If not, make the work calendar the primary calendar and make sure to switch the event to your personal calendar when you create it.

The only other way I know to do this is to sync with your work computer (change your default calendar to your work on prior to the sync) and sync via desktop manager to your outlook calendar at home (again make sure to change the default calendar to your personal one prior to the sync). Then use one of the outlook to google syncing programs.
    epanama likes this.
    02-13-11 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD