I'm sure there have been similar posts related to this. However, i do not care to search for them nor comment on them.

Instead, I will only comment on my experience and what I see taking place.

I have been a loyal BB user for the past 5-6years and have gone through a number of BB devices. Currently, I sport the Bold 9650 from Verizon, only becasue my contract is not up yet to get the new Bold 9930.

At this point my BB is slwo and unresponsive at times. I do not have too many apps installed, but everytime an app is added, the phone seems to get worse. I have heard similar complaints are the new bold as well.

Additionally what I have noticed and troubles me the most about BB, is the lack of industry applications and application support. What I mean by that is, NOT the apps created for the sake of itself (e.g. games, weather, calculator, etc), but complete lack of infrastructure apps that will sustain BB as a player in the market (e.g. Chase banking, Fidelity Investments, Chevy's remote start, Netflix, etc, etc). It is this lack of industry support that will ultimately demise BB into being bought out or becoming obsolete.

I love BB, but lately it has been a complete disaster. Specifically noted by the latest OS update that was pushed by Verizon. I did the update and my email disapeared and could not be accessed. I would have to do a clean wipe and start fresh if I wanted to keep the updated version. Needless to say I went back to the previous OS version. When I called Verizon, they told me it was a known issue. How could BB release this OS if it's a know issue.

There has to be some improvement and fast. Othewise, my BB will soon be called something else.

P.S. I hate apple
    03-08-12 03:19 PM
    In before the lock!!!
    diegonei likes this.
    03-08-12 03:37 PM
    so your shocked that when you fill your BB with more stuff it gets slow??
    the real demise of BB is due to the fact that they don't support the 'major applications'??
    also verizon sent out an OS that they knew was buggy and that is your BBs fault??

just trying to understand your points....
    03-08-12 03:50 PM
    If you are addicted to your Blackberry like crack, you wouldn't mind the lack of some apps. They will come sooner or later.

If you are average user and it doesn't deliver what you really need. You can go for other devices platforms. No need for hard feelings
    03-08-12 04:03 PM
    Everything you said is already known and talked about a million times. We all know the issues. Whether you stick it out with BB when your current contract runs out, or just move on, everyone is going through that now. then you can see in the future, if BB is supported by industry or app developers to your liking.

I personally moved on to IOS and switch to my BB occasionally when I miss the flashing light or keyboard.
    03-08-12 04:20 PM
    "I'm sure there have been similar posts related to this. However, i do not care to search for them nor comment on them. "

Sorry, but if you're not willing to post in already existing conversations dealing with the exact things you are having issue with, we are not willing to read your rant.
    03-08-12 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD