I work at one of the major carriers in the US and although I haven't sold too many BlackBerry devices (none, unfortunately), I had someone from a distant location call and ask for the only one we have in stock at my location.

Why?

They sold more BlackBerry phones that month than any other phone we offer. That includes Samsung and Apple devices. He wanted our Q10 so I'm assuming he meant BB10 phones, although I'm sure a Bold or two could have been sold.

I'm shocked, too. It's one store, yeah, but that's still a good sign. Any thoughts?

Posted via CB10
    I would love to see the credibility in your story. But while I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt, I would also say that you are full of mierda...

You're on crackberry and not know what's a Q10? You are definitely not a devoted BlackBerry user/lover. Sorry, but you lie)))))
    07-31-14 11:04 PM
    I would love to see the credibility in your story. But while I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt, I would also say that you are full of mierda...

You're on crackberry and not know what's a Q10? You are definitely not a devoted BlackBerry user/lover. Sorry, but you lie)))))
    Lol... how did you arrive at that conclusion?

He said the other location asked for a Q10, so the OP is assuming the BlackBerry devices being sold by that location were BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    eduzojordan and 21stNow like this.
    07-31-14 11:11 PM
    This isn't a bad story you know. All it means is BlackBerry 10 devices are harder and harder to find. It reflects on the fact they're pretty much off all but a few verizon locations. Thus giving the illusions they are higher in demand.
    I'm glad they're selling it may have been a lucky out layer week but dont think much of it. The store is probably happy they're getting rid of unsold stock.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    07-31-14 11:13 PM

Lol, you dont have to offend the OP for posting this, after reading your post, I am pretty certain that the one full of mierda is not him but you. It is just sad that every thread in CB that is positive about even minimal things, get highjacked for a few bunch of guys like you.
    eduzojordan and needforbbx like this.
    08-01-14 01:27 AM
    Lol... how did you arrive at that conclusion?

He said the other location asked for a Q10, so the OP is assuming the BlackBerry devices being sold by that location were BB10 devices.

Posted via CB10
    How could you be on BlackBerry with 84 posts and not know the devices? At 84 posts one should know the latest devices - the Zs, the Qs and well, the all new BlackBerry Passport.
    08-01-14 01:56 AM

Calm down dude! And where did OP say that he doesn't know what's a Q10? Were you totally drunk while writing that stupid comment?
    08-01-14 02:35 AM
    Before this devolves further

"They sold more BlackBerry phones that month than any other phone we offer. That includes Samsung and Apple devices. He wanted our Q10 (a BB10 device) so I'm assuming he meant BB10 phones (were the devices selling well) , although I'm sure a Bold or two (BB7 devices) could have been sold."

He knows what a Q10 is...
    TGR1, 21stNow and anon(1035135) like this.
    08-01-14 06:58 AM
    Sell more BlackBerry device... there have been indications that is taking place.

Sell more BlackBerry devices than Samsung or Apple.... there is no indication that is even possible.
    08-01-14 07:08 AM
    Sell more BlackBerry devices than Samsung or Apple.... there is no indication that is even possible.
    On a national level it's not possible, but I suppose it's entirely possible for a single location that serves the right demographic.
    08-01-14 07:10 AM
    Sell more BlackBerry dev...
    I've wondered this for ages... who the heck is the kid in your avatar? it's hilarious!

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    08-01-14 07:24 AM
    Calm down dude! And where did OP say that he doesn't know what's a Q10? Were you totally drunk while writing that stupid comment?
    here's your answer if you cannot comprehend simple English - "He wanted our Q10 so I'm assuming he meant BB10 phones"
    08-01-14 08:52 AM
    here's your answer if you cannot comprehend simple English - "He wanted our Q10 so I'm assuming he meant BB10 phones"
    Read #32 before commenting on comprehension.
    spikesolie, RubenDM and 21stNow like this.
    08-01-14 08:53 AM
    I know a lot of BB fans would love for this to be true... Really... A lot of them...

But I've gotta say it... This story is bull****.

Mainly based upon this statement...
    Well I for one think that the train of thoughts you based your post on is bull****.
    spikesolie and Shadowyugi like this.
    08-01-14 09:25 AM
    Sell more BlackBerry device... there have been indications that is taking place.

I've wondered this for ages... who the heck is the kid in your avatar? it's hilarious!

You are clearly not a Star Trek TV series fan
    08-01-14 09:33 AM
    I don't get why everyone has to be so difficult on here. The guy posts a positive post... And gets ripped for it.
    Post something about what Blackberry could do better...get ripped for that too.
    Breathe deep people. Nobody is here posting under oath before a Grand Jury. They are just anecdotal personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    08-01-14 09:39 AM
    I don't get why everyone has to be so difficult on here. The guy posts a positive post... And gets ripped for it.
    Post something about what Blackberry could do better...get ripped for that too.
    Breathe deep people. Nobody is here posting under oath before a Grand Jury. They are just anecdotal personal experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    I just don't get what these people want. Calling people BSers without any basis

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi and eduzojordan like this.
    08-01-14 09:40 AM
    I for one am starting to see a lot more BB10 phones out and about in Canada (greater Toronto area) and it makes me happy. I am so tempted to spark up convo to every person I see... "so how you likin the phone??" but I always elect not to bother people lol
    08-01-14 09:52 AM
    It is entirely plausible for a contained area to sell more BlackBerries than apple or samsung at a certain time. All it takes is 1 or 2 big orders from a large company.

Maybe these companies are upgrading from BBOS or have cancelled their BYOD policy. Either way, 10-20k phones for a large bank, securities, government agency is not impossible.

And maybe just maybe that particular company chose the OP's company to supply the phones.

Quit being so negative, john chen is showing the world what BlackBerry is about and its enterprise focus may be paying off.

Differentiate or Die
    eduzojordan likes this.
    08-01-14 10:06 AM
    Hey ShaneVich1 keep the faith. We pro BlackBerry believers are outnumbered even in the CrackBerry site.

Don't let the narrow minded iSheep break your spirit. The type of hatred towards BlackBerry from iPhone and Android users can only be equaled to by stereotypical or racial hatred. People that know nothing of the BlackBerry 10 products hate it simply by name. I've lost count how many people are blown away by my Z30 (covering up the BlackBerry name with my hand). Once I'm done they are like "where can I get a beast like that?". When I show the name BlackBerry the response is "they suck". If that isn't stereotypical behaviour I don't know what is.

Keep the faith my friend. Keep the positive vibes and info coming.

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    08-01-14 10:12 AM
    I for one am starting to see a lot more BB10 phones out and about in Canada (greater Toronto area) and it makes me happy. I am so tempted to spark up convo to every person I see... "so how you likin the phone??" but I always elect not to bother people lol
    I always use mine on the Go Train. More than happy to talk to anyone about Blackberry, so if you see me using it, let's talk about it!! Plus, I don't like those "quiet zones" so I'm never in those areas so we can cheer on #teamblackberry as loud as we want. haha.
    08-01-14 10:13 AM
    OP you were misguided, this is crackberry, a site for Android and IOS users to come to bash BlackBerry, I'm sorry and apologize for the attacks made on your character, it's appalling and they come from the usual suspects. I do believe you completely, I for one, during my travels have been noticing more and more BlackBerry 10 devices out there, just ignore these gurus who are on another mission.

Posted via CB10
    grevan88 and spikesolie like this.
    08-01-14 10:14 AM
    Chill out BlackBerry comrades

BlackBerry team has been hurt several times, the reason why some are in dismay.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 11:51 AM

Clint Howard, Ron Howard brother.

It's from the TOS: "The Corbomite Maneuver". He played the captain of one of the most powerful vessels the Enterprise encountered in the original series....
    BruvvaPete likes this.
    08-01-14 11:58 AM
    You're kidding right?

How hard is it to comprehend that:

Because the remote location asked for his store's last Q10, one can safely assume that they are selling BB10 BlackBerry devices (otherwise, why would they want more of them?).

There is nothing in the quoted phrase that even suggests the OP doesn't know what a Q10 is.

Posted via CB10
    21stNow likes this.
    08-01-14 12:02 PM
    It's interesting how something about BB that should be generally positive creates so much bickering around here.

Something positive about BB, this is impossible. Let's see how many holes we can collectively poke in his story. Hold on, if I twist his words around I got one!
    08-01-14 12:51 PM
78 1234