So a couple of years ago Dell announced they're dropping BlackBerry in favor of their own smart phones. A year after that turns out they only got rid of only half of their BlackBerrys and their own smart phone they changed the staff to was discontinued.

Now Dell is completely out of the Smart phone race, should we assume they're a BB company once again?

http://mblog.gsmarena.com/dell-abandons-its-smartphone-business-waves-goodbye-to-android-and-windows-phone/
    12-15-12 02:41 AM
    So a couple of years ago Dell announced they're dropping BlackBerry in favor of their own smart phones. A year after that turns out they only got rid of only half of their BlackBerrys and their own smart phone they changed the staff to was discontinued.

Now Dell is completely out of the Smart phone race, should we assume they're a BB company once again?

http://mblog.gsmarena.com/dell-aband...windows-phone/
    Hopefully they won't introduce BYOD, if they do then barely any BB's will be used...

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    12-15-12 05:06 AM
    Hopefully they won't introduce BYOD, if they do then barely any BB's will be used...

Sent from my Nintendo NES
    A year after they announced they will drop BB they still had some 1500 BBs. I don't think Dell is a company that can go BOYD
    12-15-12 05:52 AM
    A year after they announced they will drop BB they still had some 1500 BBs. I don't think Dell is a company that can go BOYD
    1500 out of 100,000 employees? Sounds more like those are just rattling around in the backs of desk drawers, not a real sign they stuck with BB.
    12-15-12 12:30 PM
    1500 out of 100,000 employees? Sounds more like those are just rattling around in the backs of desk drawers, not a real sign they stuck with BB.
    Lol, do you think they give every employee a phone?

1500 was half of their provided staff phones.
    12-15-12 12:44 PM
    Dell finally replaces 15,000 Blackberries with Windows Phones | WMPoweruser

15000 actually. And since they're not making phones anymore...........
    12-15-12 01:11 PM

Dell abandons its smartphone business, waves goodbye to Android and Windows Phone - GSMArena Blog
    Fusion BYOD? Idk
    12-15-12 02:18 PM
    Dell finally replaces 15,000 Blackberries with Windows Phones | WMPoweruser

15000 actually. And since they're not making phones anymore...........
    And they had to add "finally" to the title...
    12-15-12 02:19 PM
    Whatever they are using the decision to move to Windows phone so early was a bit rash.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    12-15-12 02:30 PM