Hi, I'm sure there is a more appropriate sub-thread for this but I am in need of an answer ASAP and also i'm a noob here and did see a thread with exactly what i was looking for.

Basically to keep this short and sweet, I have a bold 9780 and I recently discovered the new option to see Delivery Options. So i fiddled around with this and did a test to my mom's phone (we're both on Telus) and it worked! So i tried it by sending one to my friends phone however it told me the number was invalid at first and then it seemed to work but my friend didn't receive anything. Basically what I'm wondering is does this option work with phones that aren't on the same provider as you?

Thank you if you've read all this and are willing to help.
    05-31-11 04:04 PM
    Works on people with the same provider.

For example. Will work with Sprint to Sprint.

Not Sprint to VZW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-11 04:17 PM
    This option you are referring to either to know when your email is delivered to the recipient or even the option if read seems to work for me ALL the time when I send email to friends that have a gmail acct no matter who they are with.
    I live in the states and email friends from CB who live in Canada all the time and it works for me and they all have gmail accts.
    05-31-11 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD