just bought tour off of cl. I cant figure out how to delete the old users email account of the phone. anybody??
    03-21-10 02:51 PM
    Go to the Service Books on the Advanced Options page and delete them.
    03-21-10 03:10 PM
    they may need to remove the PIN from their BIS account also. Have them contact their carrier.
    03-21-10 03:10 PM
    just bought tour off of cl. I cant figure out how to delete the old users email account of the phone. anybody??
    That user needs to have the phone unassociated with their account. They can either log into their BIS and remove the PIN or call their carrier to have them delete everything. I'm not sure if your carrier will let you do it because they generally need the person they know the phone belong and have them do it. Because to them you could have stolen the blackberry. The only other thing you could try is to log onto your BIS and try to add the PIN to your account and if it lets you do it then your accounts will now be associated. Try that and if it doesn't work call you carrier to see what they suggest.
    03-21-10 03:12 PM
    thanks guys big help
    03-21-10 03:12 PM
    deleted from service books and everythings working good.
    03-21-10 03:16 PM
    deleted from service books and everythings working good.
    It's still possible that you can receive their emails as long as the phone is still associated to their BIS account. Service books can be automatically pushed back to the phone and if the user hasn't removed the PIN or email addresses from their email account don't be surprised if you get some emails for them.
    03-21-10 03:36 PM
    oh ok if that happens i have the owners name and number and i will give him a call
    03-21-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD