More than likely somewhere theres a post prob asking the same question I am but for the life of me i can't find it...

Ok so I want to delete the facebook app and Handango icons instead of just hiding them on my app screen but I go into options>ad op> apps and their not there so I go to modules and I still can't find the freakin things....
    if anyone can help that would would be amazing

cheers
    _jake

*snap...figured it out...well not really...you can't delete them because there inbedded in the service books...found the answer in a thread...blah
    Last edited by thatboyjake; 05-29-08 at 03:35 PM.
    05-29-08 03:25 PM
    More than likely somewhere theres a post prob asking the same question I am but for the life of me i can't find it...

Ok so I want to delete the facebook app and Handango icons instead of just hiding them on my app screen but I go into options>ad op> apps and their not there so I go to modules and I still can't find the freakin things....
    if anyone can help that would would be amazing

cheers
    _jake

*snap...figured it out...well not really...you can't delete them because there inbedded in the service books...found the answer in a thread...blah
    Try going to applications>press the menu key and select delete. I hope that works with your service provider.
    05-29-08 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD