Hello:

Last night, I canceled by Tmobile BB account because I've now got the Storm. Inadvertently, I forgot to delete my Gmail account on my Tmobile BB before I had Tmobile cancel the account. Now, overtime I receive an email in Gmail (both in my web-based Gmail and on my BB) I get a message delivery failure message from Mail Delivery System [email protected] because clearly email can no longer get delivered to my Tmobile account.

I called Tmobile this morning and they said there isn't anything they can do because the account is canceled and it will probably take 48-72 hours before I stop receiving the messages. Plus, I can no longer login to Tmobile.com because the account is canceled. In other words, this is the way my Tmobile account is slowly dying and once it dies, I should be fine.

Has anyone else ever had this experience or does anyone have any advice? Most of what I've read today indicates I should also call Tmobile and have them disable my PIN.

Thanks.
    02-26-09 02:43 PM
    You dropped the ball. Live with it for a few days and learn from the mistakes.
    02-26-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD