Today I was trying to figure out how to delete multiple messages at the same time. I clicked the "delete prior" option and it deleted EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE OF MINE...is there any way to retrieve these? If I call my provider would they be able to retrieve them...I WANT THEM BACK...any suggestions?
    03-31-08 11:45 PM
    Pretty sure that they are gone for good. Sorry bout that
    03-31-08 11:49 PM
    Yup, they're gone.
    03-31-08 11:51 PM
    Check your last back-up, hopefully you have it with the messages.

Welcome 2 CB newbie!
    04-01-08 12:16 AM
    sorry to hear that i did that many times too
    04-01-08 02:58 AM
    buh bye text messages
    04-01-08 03:23 AM
    A backup would restore it. If not, sorry man...
    04-01-08 03:28 AM
    how do i create a sub folder in the messages in order to place ones i want to keep
    i.e. jokes
    important notes
    04-01-08 10:47 AM
    A backup would restore it. If not, sorry man...

How would I do this...can you please send me a private message on how to do this...thank you!
    04-01-08 12:18 PM
    Today I was trying to figure out how to delete multiple messages at the same time. I clicked the "delete prior" option and it deleted EVERY SINGLE MESSAGE OF MINE...is there any way to retrieve these? If I call my provider would they be able to retrieve them...I WANT THEM BACK...any suggestions?
    Low cost SIM backup/restore solutions can be easily purchased, and are quick and easy to use -though you seem to have never made a backup, in which case you would need to purchase this type of solution SIMCon - Recover Deleted SMS - - products that can restore deleted SIM card data - - expensive, yes - - how valuable to you are your SMS? It's your call
    04-01-08 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD