hi all.. i need to know is there a function or feature on a 8520 curve that can retrieve deleted messages, such as blackberry messages or sms.??
    06-20-10 02:47 PM
    Sadly, once they are deleted, they are gone. There is no recovering the messages or conversations after you confirm the deletion.
    06-20-10 02:48 PM
    u sure because a friend of mine said they can..but wouldnt tell me...n honestly it can be a problem if it is possible..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 02:57 PM
    ok so the message cleaning function on the handset...does that clean the messages that were deleted permanently, as i am sure deleted messages are stored somewhere on the handset???...meaning the encrypted messages n so forth??

06-20-10 02:59 PM
    The ONLY way you can retrieve deleted messages is with an app called Fixmo Tools.
    Aside from that, once you delete them they are history.

Also, Fixmo will not retrieve messages you deleted prior to installing it. It
    will only act on messages you receive after you have it running.
    06-20-10 03:17 PM
    the only way you can retrieve deleted messages is with an app called fixmo tools.
    Aside from that, once you delete them they are history.

Also, fixmo will not retrieve messages you deleted prior to installing it. It
    will only act on messages you receive after you have it running.
    so do i install that online????

06-20-10 03:24 PM
    You could access deleted messages if they were in a backup file on your PC. (Backed up before they were deleted of course)

06-20-10 03:27 PM
    so do i install that online????
    Fixmo - Free Trial

This is not a free app. Also there is a service called Dexrex. I never use it as
    I rarely save emails after they are acted upon and I avoid texting with a passion.
    06-20-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD