This has been happening about 4-5 times since last Friday. The only new thing I've done to the phone is upgrade to the official bbm 5.0 (works fine btw). All aspects of my phone continue to work great , thank goodness. It's just that my phone will start acting wacky. I'll hear it continuously vibrate and when I look at it, I'll see my email count go from single digit to 130-150, all previously deleted emails! After it finishes that, then it starts doing the same with my previously deleted fb notices (although not as many). When I look, all entries will have the same time going down the list (ie 3:14pm). Only after it has finished with this fit, that I can re-delete and I usually do a battery pull. What is going on?
    10-16-09 02:09 PM
    Anybody?
    10-16-09 07:26 PM
    This has been happening about 4-5 times since last Friday. The only new thing I've done to the phone is upgrade to the official bbm 5.0 (works fine btw). All aspects of my phone continue to work great , thank goodness. It's just that my phone will start acting wacky. I'll hear it continuously vibrate and when I look at it, I'll see my email count go from single digit to 130-150, all previously deleted emails! After it finishes that, then it starts doing the same with my previously deleted fb notices (although not as many). When I look, all entries will have the same time going down the list (ie 3:14pm). Only after it has finished with this fit, that I can re-delete and I usually do a battery pull. What is going on?
    There's just something going on with the interaction of the e-mail account
    and the FB app. I would delete the FB app from the phone, then re-send
    service books from your BIS, and re-install the FB app.
    10-16-09 07:33 PM
    Ok thanks. I'll give it a try tonight.
    10-16-09 09:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD