I get a lot of email and my blackberry picks it up. It's hard to believe, if it's true, that my only options are to delete each email one by one or delete all of them. Didn't someone say this is 2009?
    03-15-09 11:56 AM
    scroll to the date at the top of your messages. you should see delete prior. that deletes them all.
    03-15-09 12:26 PM
    I get a lot of email and my blackberry picks it up. It's hard to believe, if it's true, that my only options are to delete each email one by one or delete all of them. Didn't someone say this is 2009?
    You can click on any given date in your e-mail box, bring up the menu and click on "Delete Prior." This will delete ALL prior e-mail. You can also hold down the shift key and scroll down your e-mail listings. This will highlight all e-mails scrolled over. Then hit delete. This way you can delete as many e-mails as you like or jump around and delete in groups.

You can also set your settings to delete your mail within as short a time period as 15 days.
    03-15-09 12:27 PM
    Wow, I'll have to try that. According to Verizon, you can't do that. I just told Verizon their Blackberry support is not very good. They called me back nearly in shock by the thought of it.
    03-15-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD