I have several bluetooth profiles set up in my Tour, to interface with car, earpiece, and dialup networking from my laptop. I can't get the laptop to connect. I need to delete and re-create that setup, but I can't figure out how to delete the profile in the bluetooth menu.

I have two different laptops that are paired. If I highlight one of them, and press the menu key on the Tour, I see a menu were it can be deleted. With the laptop listed, pressing the menu key does nothing.

How can I delete these from the bluetooth menu, so that I can properly re-pair them?
    12-09-09 07:58 PM
    I'm having the same issue. I have 3 bluetooth headsets and I want to delete 2 of them. They are working properly. The one that is working ( jabra ) when i hit the trackball it brings up a menu and I am able to delete that one. But the other two, no menu comes and I cant delete it. Any ideas?
    02-11-10 06:26 AM
    Have you UPGRADED to a newer OS? That apparently happens if you upgrade to OS 5 without first removing your profiles!!! I found the only way to fix it (besides downgrading the os again) is to use BBSAK to remove the Bluetooth COD file and then reinstall it. There is a thread on the problem but I don't recall where - it was a while ago, when the first leaks of OS 5 were being discussed.
    02-11-10 08:47 AM