I have 9630 Tour with Verizon. Last week I started receiving my Yahoo email delayed anywhere from 15 minutes to several hours. I noticed today it is getting worse and my BB Yahoo email account isn't syncronized with my web based account view (e.g. if I delete an email from my Yahoo account from my PC, it does still appears on my BB). Is anyone else have this issue?
    09-20-10 09:32 PM
    I don't have this issue but your best bet is to delete your yahoo off BIS (go to Email Setup) and add it back on. Sometimes there is a 15-20 min delay in recieving or sending them after you put it on. Hopefully that helps.
    09-20-10 09:53 PM
    I tried that and I am still having the issue. It is intermittent which makes it even more frustrating.
    09-21-10 08:46 AM
    I have been having that for the last couple of weeks. Part of it, I am sure, is the weak signal I sometimes get when on the commuter rail train out of Boston. But the signal is not so bad that I get no data for the entire ride. Sometimes my mail has been delayed in the evenings by almost an hour......

There has to be something else going on. What? I don't know.......
    09-21-10 09:54 AM
    Ok. No longer is it limited to just being on the train for me.

I was logged on to my yahoo account on my work computer and noticed a message at 10:48 from my wife. as of 11:19, I have not received it on my BB.

I have resent service books and await to see when the message comes in.

Is this a RIM/BB thing or is it a Yahoo thing?

I have between 3 and 4 bars where I am in the office, so that should not be a problem.

Kind of frustrating in many ways.....

What to do, if anything?
    09-22-10 10:21 AM
    If I try the idea of deleting the account off the BIS and then reregistering it, is there a way to keep the current messages in there, other than marking them all as saved and then resending them to myself?

EDIT: Not going to do that. The message and a few others finally came through at 11:38. I think sending Service Books did the trick.....
    Last edited by jlb21; 09-22-10 at 10:44 AM.
    09-22-10 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD