I sent an email photo from my BB to my pc (Outlook) and it's taking for ever to get that email to my Outlook. I also sent an email from my BB to my BB...it sent just find....but it's taking forever to be received on my BB....more than the usual 15 minutes. It finally got to my BB but it took almost 1 hour. Seems like everything is being delayed. Any one else having issues?
    05-06-11 05:08 PM
    Ellie, what email service are you using? With gmail, you can't send an email to yourself using the same email address. When I want to email something from my BB to my computer, I use my blackberry address to send to my gmail address and vice versa. But I have not noticed any lag in email service today. Hope it gets sorted soon for you.
    05-06-11 05:18 PM
    Hi dollface,

I use RoadRunner for my email. With RoadRunner I can send an email from my BB to my computer. I don't use gmail. Well......all my email's FINALLY came thru. Something was bogged down somewhere. Could have been issues on Verizon's end. I did resend my service books to be on the safe side also. It was just really freaky!! Thank you dollface!!
    05-06-11 06:31 PM
    This is a RoadRunner issue.
    05-06-11 08:26 PM
    Consider having your Service Books resent. That cured a delayed mail problem for my coworker once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 08:32 PM