I have heard of people who sent in a device under warranty, and received a, shall we say, less than acceptable replacement back. I am going through this issue with my OG Passport. Was sent in for dt seeing as I had my new SE in hand and could part with it. It got back from repair, and was not the device I sent ( I realize that this isn't exclusively my issue, and a number of BlackBerry users have suffered this fate). I told them that it wasn't acceptable, and refuse to accept it. 3 days later they call and say BlackBerry said this is the condition they got it in, and to basically deal with it. I have tried to find a contact number for BlackBerry to speak with someone regarding this, but that number doesn't exist. Odd for a company who sells PHONES right. Further to that, I have noticed a crack on the fret of my SE between the letter P and the screen. So obviously, I am reluctant to send this in because who knows what the hell condition of a phone I may get back! Has anyone has any success in getting an issue like this resolved? I find it frustrating that I spend this kind of $ on these devices, only to be scared of follow up service.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 07:43 PM
    Did you take a photo before sending it in? I usually take a shot of the item lying inside the packaging just before I tape it sealed...

With today's newspaper or MSN homepage open on a device.

:-)

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    09-15-15 10:30 PM
    Unfortunately no. I do however have the pin associated with Blend! I just thought of that.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-15 07:19 AM