Feel free to delete my post from blackberry discussion, i was unaware of a bluetooth forum.

Ok so heres the deal, someone new to the whole bluetooth thing. I always told myself that i didnt really need a bluetooth, but according to a cop friend of mine there is going to be a hands free law passed here sometime soon.

Ive had countless surgeries on my left ear and im 100% deaf in it, so normally i just use the right earbud to listen to music when im at work. What im wanting to do is kill 2 birds with one stone here. Are bluetooth headsets decent for actually listening to music to? I figure they have to have pretty decent sound quality, and i see everyone recommending jawbone. But they are quite pricey. So im looking for some suggestions as to a reasonably priced bluetooth headset that has good sound quality for listening to music.

Thanks in advance crackberryheads!
    06-10-08 08:16 PM
    I answered in your other thread - Jawbone does not do music.
    06-10-08 11:15 PM
    ...Well that wasnt the question i was asking..

"So im looking for some suggestions as to a reasonably priced bluetooth headset that has good sound quality for listening to music. "
    06-11-08 03:57 PM
    I don't know if a one piece bluethooth headset plays music. You might have to get a Motorola, stereo thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-08 04:07 PM
    If you want sleek the s9 is the bomb. If you want versatility and a cool little disc you can plug into any normal headfone jack and turn it bluetooth the plantronics 590A is the way to go. I'm half deaf too but mines in both ears 60% each ear. ( Don't play with guns without earplugs)you might look cooler but it ain't worth it trust me. Hope that helped my pin in profile don't know how to or if allowed to post with pics but if you pin or email me I an shoot ya a pic of each. ( Oops sorry for the pun)lol

06-12-08 04:00 AM
    If you want sleek the s9 is the bomb. If you want versatility and a cool little disc you can plug into any normal headfone jack and turn it bluetooth the plantronics 590A is the way to go. I'm half deaf too but mines in both ears 60% each ear. ( Don't play with guns without earplugs)you might look cooler but it ain't worth it trust me. Hope that helped my pin in profile don't know how to or if allowed to post with pics but if you pin or email me I an shoot ya a pic of each. ( Oops sorry for the pun)lol

LOL! You'll learn...
    06-12-08 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD