An app screwed up my phone, cause it to go into a boot loop. So I wiped the OS. However, during the upgrade in DM, it wasn't working, so I manually downloaded the OS. However now when I try to connect it to BBSAK/JL_CMDER/DM/AppLoader none of them seem to connect to my phone. It's stuck on a 507 white screen error.
    04-06-12 03:35 AM
    Take the battery out and connect it to the computer. Start Apploader and see if it can connect and start loading the OS. If it does then pop the battery in while its still connected to the computer. Wait and see.
    04-06-12 03:38 AM
    Take the battery out and connect it to the computer. Start Apploader and see if it can connect and start loading the OS. If it does then pop the battery in while its still connected to the computer. Wait and see.
    Just tried that, no luck. My pc however is randomly installing BB drivers. This should already be on the computer since it's not even my first BlackBerry plugged into it...
    04-06-12 03:41 AM
    Wait for the drivers to finish before you try with Apploader.
    04-06-12 03:44 AM
    Failed to install.

Edit: Opened and closed AppLoader like 10 times, while constantly pulling the battery out, and it connected. Weird, so it seems my pc and my phone is acting up on the same day... I'll keep an update going on what's happening.

Edit #2: Do games in app world tend to destroy the BB? I mean free ones, like snake for example.
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 04-06-12 at 03:54 AM.
    04-06-12 03:48 AM
    Pull the battery out before you connect it. And wait for the drivers to load. Then let apploader start. Put the battery in only once the apploader has started loading the OS.
    04-06-12 04:14 AM
    Reload and putting my apps back were "complete", it's booting up but has been 3/4 for a while. I'm guessing because apps were reinstalled it may take a while.

Edit: Seems to be working fine so far, with the same apps. Gonna give it a test. I have absolute bad luck when it comes to BlackBerry. All I've lost is chat logs and emails on the actual device itself.

Edit: Java.lang error.
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 04-06-12 at 04:34 AM.
    04-06-12 04:24 AM
    Java language error is no biggie. Don't worry. Reboot a couple of times to get the phone upto speed.
    04-06-12 05:27 AM
    Same problem again, and I couldn't download. Now I can't get it to connect to reload.
    04-06-12 05:49 AM
    I think it's the apps. My phone constantly freezes up too, and the constantly rebooting causes my memory card to have errors and reformat. I don't think I will use a BBSAK backup. I think I will just upgrade the core apps, blackberry protect and maybe 2 others. The reason I was using the backup is because there are some apps that can no longer be downloaded and using that was the only way.
    04-06-12 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD