I just activated my new Bold and deactivated my Storm. I still use my Storm on WiFi but I don't want to get emails on it anymore. I tried going to the email setup on the phone to delete the email accounts, but I can't do that without BIS connected. Is there another way to do this?

I still want the emails to come to my Bold, just not my old Storm.

Thanks!
    06-28-10 12:33 PM
    Login to the Verizon BIS site from your computer and use the "Change Device"
    function (or something worded similarly)
    06-28-10 12:57 PM
    It was already set to my new phone. But I am still getting emails on my old phone. Just so you know, I am recieving them on both phones. I'm just trying to stop getting them on my old one. Thanks.
    06-28-10 01:05 PM
    Call your provider and have them delete the original account, make sure they don't botch it up and you should be good to go.
    06-28-10 01:11 PM
    Agreed. Definitely a carrier. As far as I know two devices can't be activated at the
    same time so it sounds as if they left the old BIS account in place and added one
    for the new device.

Take MobileMadness' advice and be sure they do this right.
    06-28-10 01:31 PM
    Thanks guys. I'll call *611 right now.
    06-28-10 01:39 PM
    Just so everyone knows, I had to reactivate my old phone, delete the email accounts and then reactivate my new phone. It took me all of 5 minutes to do. Thanks for the help.
    06-28-10 03:15 PM
    Fanastic!! Glad you got it sorted out. And thank you so much for coming back to
    post the solution. That will help someone else down the line
    06-28-10 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD