This (Torch) is my first BB and I have a couple of Gmail accounts and one OWA account successfully sync'd to it. I am just pondering what to choose re how long in the option days to keep messages. How many days do you set it for?

On a related note I assume that for any finite time selection e.g. 15 days, then at that time the messages are only removed from the BB and not from the online email account .
    Last edited by copperbeech; 11-28-10 at 08:26 AM.
    11-28-10 07:47 AM
    You need to tell the BB to only remove from BB.

Messages, email reconciliation, on your inboxes make it hendheld only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-10 08:11 AM
    You need to tell the BB to only remove from BB.
    I see I am prompted (hand held only or both) when I choose to delete an email off my BB but for an option of say "15 days" will the messages by default just be removed from the BB?
    11-28-10 08:29 AM
    i think the obtion for keeping the msgs fr 15 days , 30 days or forever , is only for ur phone view , and not for ur online email
    11-28-10 10:34 AM
    ^ That's what i think too. As for me, I only keep messages 15days. Don't want to use my limited memory on emails that I can check and view on my laptop.

11-28-10 08:07 PM
    I'm pretty sure that's for the phone only. I have a gmail account and mine deletes them after 15 days, and I usually end up with hundreds of unread emails in my gmail when I check it on the computer.
    11-28-10 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD