i can honestly say i dont think i'll ever leave at&t... simultaneous voice/data usage is the best thing since whatever the last best thing
    Any GSM w/ 3G carrier will do that, not just ATT. But of course Luke wha
    t ever his name is won't tell you that. And I'm really getting sick of see the ATT vs Verzion ads on TV. Reminds me of two grade school kids yelling at each other from across the play ground.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mjneid; 12-27-09 at 09:16 AM.
    12-27-09 09:12 AM
    Go to T-Mobile and get a 9700. You'll have a better network than either Sprint or AT&T and you'll get the best pricing in the business.
    I would love to use T-Mobile, except I cannot get so much as a single bar unless I travel 12 miles south or west of where I live....their pricing is far more attractive though
    12-27-09 11:03 AM
    I would love to use T-Mobile, except I cannot get so much as a single bar unless I travel 12 miles south or west of where I live....their pricing is far more attractive though
    Its called a Wi-Fi router and UMA

12-27-09 12:30 PM
    I didnt have voice and data for a long time because I was on verizon for 6 years now im happy I have it with at&t and wouldnt want to go back to not having it
    12-27-09 12:38 PM
    Simultaneous voice/data on the mobile network, not just via Wi-Fi is coming to VZW next year. They are rolling out LTE in several markets in 2010, with LTE expected on the entire network by 2013.

12-27-09 12:46 PM
    I, for one, am very delighted that each carrier has different cost/advatages that appeal to certain users. If it were not for this, the carriers would not have healthy competion. Think about that for a moment... What would it be like to have just one cell phone service privider, one that provided only the services it wanted to provide, at the price that it wanted to charge... With no competitors. A lot of you may not be old enough to remember when the U.S. Government had to step in and break a certain telecommunications company into smaller companies. This was done in order to encourage healthy competion and to prevent a telephone monopoly in the U.S.
    I think that some of you can't see the forest for the trees. When you imply that everyone should use carrier "X" because it suits your needs, if that did actually happen, carrier "X" would be more than happy to provide more profits to it's shareholders by any means possible. That is my take on the whole situation and you are allowed to have different opinion.

12-27-09 01:24 PM
    Simultaneous voice/data on the mobile network, not just via Wi-Fi is coming to VZW next year. They are rolling out LTE in several markets in 2010, with LTE expected on the entire network by 2013.

We'll be HSPA+ by the end of 2010 * blows raspberry*

12-27-09 01:29 PM
    We'll be HSPA+ by the end of 2010 * blows raspberry*

What carrier are you referring to? I can't see on the mobile forums.

12-27-09 01:32 PM
    What carrier are you referring to? I can't see on the mobile forums.

According to tmobile they'll be HSPA+ in all 3G areas by the end of 2010.

12-27-09 02:11 PM
    According to tmobile they'll be HSPA+ in all 3G areas by the end of 2010.

Any idea when their entire network will be 3G?

12-27-09 02:13 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD