Hey guys. First post here. The title explains my problem. This is really bugging me since most of the time I look at my signal i see the arrows. Thanks
    01-04-08 05:43 PM
    Only fix would be to get a new theme that doesnt have these 2 indicators in the same spot. This doesnt bother me but hey... to each his own!
    01-04-08 05:56 PM
    Hey guys. First post here. The title explains my problem. This is really bugging me since most of the time I look at my signal i see the arrows. Thanks
    Not sure there's anything to be done about this. I'd love my arrows to be elsewhere, too, but yeah....one of things we have to suck up and say 'hey, here's a beer'

Burp
    01-04-08 07:07 PM
    damn, it's hiding my battery icon in the otherwise very beautiful bPhone Today theme...
    01-06-08 09:55 AM
    Dang ur sending and receiving a lot of info!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 10:01 AM
    Your kidding right?,there are people here looking for solutions for real problems with their bb for you to complain about something so small,give me a break.
    01-06-08 10:30 AM
    Dang ur sending and receiving a lot of info!

LOL!! Now that's funny.
    01-06-08 11:14 AM
    If you got the data arrows showing every minute is because you got plenty of signal, so give us a break and stop complaining about xxxxxxx things

01-06-08 11:31 AM
    If you got the data arrows showing every minute is because you got plenty of signal, so give us a break and stop complaining about xxxxxxx things

I nominate you, and castlerock for forum police!
    01-06-08 11:37 AM
    I nominate you, and castlerock for forum police!

I second the nomination!

This thread is something that obviously is of concern/bothering 13coupee.

This person came here for answers not to be berated/Judged.

I visit this site because I can ask all the stupid questions I want and not have anyone judge me because I do not have the level of expertise others do.

Let be a little kinder in our replys.

So play nice

Just my 2

<<Rant Off>>
    01-06-08 12:33 PM
    you need a new theme. thats all check the forum for some great ones
    01-06-08 12:53 PM
    I second the nomination!

This thread is something that obviously is of concern/bothering 13coupee.

This person came here for answers not to be berated/Judged.

I visit this site because I can ask all the stupid questions I want and not have anyone judge me because I do not have the level of expertise others do.

Let be a little kinder in our replys.

So play nice

Just my 2

<<Rant Off>>
    You know what the funny thing is? Castlerock611 stated that there are others with 'real' problems... Let's see. Starvation, murder, rape, birth defects.... This is an electronic device forum. 'Real' problems? Take away electronics, then let's see what 'real' problems are.

/rant
    01-06-08 01:10 PM
    You know what the funny thing is? Castlerock611 stated that there are others with 'real' problems... Let's see. Starvation, murder, rape, birth defects.... This is an electronic device forum. 'Real' problems? Take away electronics, then let's see what 'real' problems are.

/rant
    For the win.
    01-06-08 01:30 PM

/rant
    Bravo, Well put sir.
    01-06-08 01:33 PM
    C'mon, lets just stick with the topic.

I don't think there's anything you can do. I'm sure you can catch a glimpse at how much battery life you have.
    01-06-08 01:51 PM
    Ouch guys....ouch. My feelings. I've never realized I was such a horrible person. I might even lose a second of sleep tonight.

Anyways, it was a problem TO ME and I came here looking for a solution. I won't go into detail about why it was a problem or anything, and I'm definately not complaining.

Everyone who's been helpful I appreciate it. I have a new theme now.

Castle and palacio. I even appreciate you guys for bumping my thread so the helpful people can respond.hahahahah. Oh yeah and if you guys never post again I'd appreciate it! Hahaha thanks!
    01-07-08 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD