since i don't own a bb yet... i dont have much else to talk about to get to my 10 minimum post...

but really, are there any previous iphone users out there that converted to bb? any likes/dislikes?
    02-13-09 03:08 PM
    What do you own now?
    02-13-09 03:11 PM
    iphone 3g
    i mean, i love the phone.
    but i want the awesome bb service and bbm....which is obviously what the iphone lacks
    02-13-09 03:15 PM
    Make sure you are positive that you'll be happy with the switch. True, the communication features for the BB are unparralleled, but it's not the iPhone.
    02-13-09 03:21 PM
    What exactly do you need a 10 minimum post for? Also, next time don't make a thread with foul language in the title.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 03:22 PM
    i switched from a BlackBerry Curve 8310 then to the iPhone 3G and last week I sold my iPhone and bought a Bold. I love the Bold compared to the iPhone. I consider myself a huge mac fanatic but the iPhone just wasn't cutting it. There's no PUSH email for all your email accounts only for .Mac/MobileMe, no video, no BlackBerry Messenger, IMO, I feel the iPhone is catered more towards multimedia usage than for business, but thats me. I also did not like the plastic backing and curvature of the iPhone.
    02-13-09 03:23 PM
    haha wow. thanks chris, that's EXACTLY what I wanted to know actually.. i'm a mac fanatic myself.. but the iPhone is just not really up to par with me as of now..

thanks for the information!
    02-13-09 03:28 PM
    sure thing noah85, hope this helps but when using a BlackBerry with a Mac, you need to use a 3rd party software to sync either The Missing Sync or PocketMac. I used PocketMac and have problems syncing my calender on my Curve and Bold so I just use Google Calender and Google Sync but its not too bad, the sync with the mac obviously won't be as integrated as the mac and iPhone. Anyways, good luck on the switch!
    02-13-09 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD