Every day at around 8:30 a.m and p.m. my Blackberry rings for no discernible reason. There's no message, call, task, alarm or calendar appointment that appears to be the cause. My wife, who has a different model Blackberry than me, and is on Verizon to my T-Mobile, has the same experience.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    04-04-10 08:12 PM
    What is the ring? Perhaps you can narrow it down that way, check the ring assignments for various events and see if that gives you a clue.
    04-04-10 08:57 PM
    I'm on TMo and I don'T get it. Double check alarms etc. My guess would be a recuring event in the calander. Something maybe both or one set and got sysced to the other. It probably was supposed to be a one time alarm and was accidently set to recurrence Daily.
    04-04-10 09:01 PM
    I'm on TMo and I don'T get it. Double check alarms etc. My guess would be a recuring event in the calander. Something maybe both or one set and got sysced to the other. It probably was supposed to be a one time alarm and was accidently set to recurrence Daily.
    if that was true, it would be in the calendar for everyday. it could be facebook birthday notifications too, if you have them. make sure you scroll from 12am-1159pm each day and see if any events are on there.
    04-04-10 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD