Who can help me? I am a brand new owner of the awesome Z30. Unfortunately my experience with the text editing options 'copy/cut/paste' is very less. Sometimes when I touch the text to be edited, the task bar occurs, sometimes not. Only the blue colour-changing (what is the reason for the changing?) circle/ring will be displayed. How the ring is named in English?
    Pls note: I'm a German Native and I was a power-user with several Key-Board-BlackBerry's (enterprise and private). Sometimes I'm missing the excellent Bold 9900. My recent unit.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:36 AM
    Long-press to highlight the text and bring up the pop up menu (with copy/paste/etc) options.

Tap to bring up the big circle. Tap the circle on its left or right to move it in that direction by one letter. Tap the top or bottom of the circle to move it up or down a line. This circle allows you to precisely position the cursor.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:00 AM
    Tapping the text will display the circle wherein you can edit the text, and move the cursor around. To show the copy/paste/select-all/etc. tab, you have to long press on a word, and it will also highlight that word.
    12-15-13 07:01 AM
    Also, when you long-press to highlight the text (which also brings up the pop-up editing menu), you can increase/decrease the amount of text highlighted by dragging the little blue handles.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:03 AM
    many tnx for all the tips greenberry666....
    now every thing works very well...rgds ggvomsee

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 03:36 PM
    many tnx for all the tips czeckmate....
    now every thing works very well...rgds ggvomsee

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 03:38 PM