I'm sure loads have people have installed the Cut The Cable .cod, and found themselves stuck with the Activation code screen, I was wondering if there was anyway that codes can be generated, or if anyone has any information on them.
    06-12-11 09:57 AM
    depending on where you bought it from (ie crackberry store, mobihand store appworld) your code should be in the account with the game itself. Is yours not?
    06-12-11 10:01 AM
    I'm sure loads have people have installed the Cut The Cable .cod, and found themselves stuck with the Activation code screen, I was wondering if there was anyway that codes can be generated, or if anyone has any information on them.
    Unfortunatly, I brought it from a website, but now I can't remember the log in details or the email used! , I then installed new software and don't want to pay again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 10:10 AM
    Then contact the software developer and provide your PIN, otherwise I consider this to be a pirating thread and will report it as such. Let us know what the developer says after speaking with them.
    06-12-11 11:54 AM
    Then contact the software developer and provide your PIN, otherwise I consider this to be a pirating thread and will report it as such. Let us know what the developer says after speaking with them.
    I'm going to contact them later this evening when I get home and ill let you know, hopfully I will be able top provide my bank details maybe? Soon find out, cheers buddy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-11 12:05 PM
    Just contact the developers and provide some info so they can resend you the details you need.
    06-12-11 01:08 PM
    OK, called them up and after a long, long waiting call they have given me a new code, so pretty helpful.
    06-12-11 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD