Howdy Folks today I went to check out some carriers to see if their ready for the Blackberry10 experience. Sadly my experience left me wanting. I was expecting them to have some knowledge of the BlackBerry products they sell. Blackberry needs to consider having some Blackberry reps there to properly train the carrier staff. So RIM can make the most of the BB10 launch I love having my Torch 9810 show off some features. I had to show them what NFC was and why its a great addition to Blackberry phones even though my Torch does not have NFC the Bold they had on display did and so I used it to prove the Blackberry phones are not only excellent but definitely up to today's everything now society.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    01-05-13 06:12 PM
    Carriers will not train their reps on new phones until a week or so before they go on sale. But my question to you is where did you go? I would be shocked if you went to a corporate carrier store and had this experience. I can believe you went to a big box store or possibly a franchise store. There is little to no training at those places.
    01-05-13 06:24 PM
    Also they want to sell what they have now. Some may play dumb in hopes that you'll look at what they have now and buy that.
    01-05-13 06:50 PM
    Yeah I went to a small Sprint store they might be a franchise store. Your right I may have over reached I was just annoyed by all the android and iphone fanboys in there. They irritate me by they're antics. I can't wait until BB10 I want to get me one of these.

01-05-13 08:15 PM
    Yeah I went to a small Sprint store they might be a franchise store. Your right I may have over reached I was just annoyed by all the android and iphone fanboys in there. They irritate me by they're antics. I can't wait until BB10 I want to get me one of these.

RIM will have to be the General of the comeback and most of us will have to be the foot soldiers. I admire your attempts but until the BB10 units hit the market and can be introduced to the world, no one other than BB fans will be convinced that BB will be the class of the field.
    01-05-13 08:42 PM