Yesterday I requested a refund on a bad app and they replied right away with a refund, then they sent another email asking about my playbook because I was having an issue in November, they were just checking to see if everything was still Ok

Posted via CB10
    BBNation and ctuffy like this.
    03-13-13 11:41 PM
    I was working with a tech at 11:00pm PDT yesterday (Tuesday) for over an hour due to some difficulties with BBM and they were fully resolved and he was a joy work with. He also gave me a few teasers of upcoming apps/items/software updates that sounded cool even though he could not really mention much. Great company.
    03-13-13 11:43 PM
    Great to hear that..

Just to have.....what is BlackBerry's customer service email?

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 11:46 PM
    I got emails from both [email protected] and the playbook email was from [email protected] I assume that one is based out of quebec

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 11:51 PM
    I agree, I had purchased Playbook last year and it blew up due to software upgrade. they offered to replace within 24 hours, sent even shipment box, sent me free rapid charger and followed up with me after. I was able to fix it own my so I thanked them and did not get replacement to save them money as bb fan
    lwaysluking likes this.
    03-13-13 11:52 PM
    I agree completely. I literally just hung up after speaking to the tech support/customer service dept. and I must say that the tech that helped me was fantastic. People should know that BlackBerry's support is magnificent. I do not know how support is for Android or iPhone users, but BlackBerry support is top notch.
    03-14-13 09:50 AM
    Gr8 service experience here too! My son's PIN was blocked for some reason on his brand new z10 and Bell escalated if to BlackBerry support and conferenced them in. Took a while and a few more techs that night with BlackBerry but the problem was resolved. They followed up by email and phone (Bell Mobility did too).

Altogether excellent knowledge, patience, and followup from both the carrier and BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-13 11:17 AM