Every large IT Company such as IBM, Oracle, SAP etc. use this methodology to measure customere sat. in minute detail and aggressively attack weaknesses.
    I know that RIM have a VP of Developer Relations. Do they have a CRM Exec. and if so who is it?
    Last edited by CairnsRock; 02-14-12 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Typo
    02-14-12 02:56 PM
    Every large IT Company such as IBM, Oracle, SAP etc. use this methodology to measure customere sat. in minute detail and aggressively attack weaknesses.
    I know that RIM have a VP of Developer Relations. Do they have a CRM Exec. and if so who is it?
    I'm thinking only RIM employees can answer your question, or perhaps the answer is posted on their website.

I'm not sure they would answer you, but I'm thinking the only way you'll get a real answer is if you asked them directly.

I could be wrong, though.
    02-14-12 07:42 PM
    RIM does practice this, the problem is they didn't know who their customers were for the last 3 years,

they still focused on Governments, and Enterprise, and I don't think they were ready to adapt to the change in dealing with international governments challenging them like they did.
    02-14-12 09:27 PM
    I believe they are utilizing this more and more, as it becomes evident through the outreach RIM is conducting with different target audiences.....Hard to perceive through a direct lens. However looking indirectly at perhaps say the developer community, and their very engaging manner as of late, as well as targeting consumer content. One could assume it was the result of a model such as CRM....IMHO. RIM is also acknowledging their short comings....Engaging with the consumer on a more intimate Level, and encouraging as much feedback, opinions, and suggestions as possible....I would say yes they are applying some form of CRM model
    02-14-12 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD