Hey I'm good with paint n was thinkn of paintn my BB a custom paint job u knw gotta have a one of a kind. Does anyone else have custom BB's n if so post a pic if ya can or just tell bout it thx
    07-29-09 03:29 PM
    Have you ever painted a phone before?? I can imagine it being pretty messy and getting in between the buttons or something...
    07-29-09 03:33 PM
    Highly recommend using model paints for plastic models. Make sure to use a fine grit sandpaper to roughen surfaces so that paint adheres, and clean oils/sanding residue before you paint.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 03:58 PM
    Oh, you are planning to remove the housing first, right?

07-29-09 04:00 PM
    There are more available tips if you run a search.

http://forums.crackberry.com/search....rchid=19622614

07-29-09 04:04 PM
    Thx u for ur replys nt sayn anything bad bt I'm nt stupid I'm takin it apart I wuldnt paint it still together n yes I knw to use fine grit paper bt again thx n was more wondering if anyone else has or nt obviously nt
    07-29-09 06:32 PM
    colorwarepc.com

thats your best bet. if you paint it yourself its gonna get fkcd up LOL.

*no offense*
    07-29-09 06:59 PM
    Thx u for ur replys nt sayn anything bad bt I'm nt stupid I'm takin it apart I wuldnt paint it still together n yes I knw to use fine grit paper bt again thx n was more wondering if anyone else has or nt obviously nt
    English?

There are a ton of housing out there in all sorts of hues. Just go with one of them and save yourself a lot of grief.
    07-29-09 07:14 PM
    I say try your own custom first, then if all goes wrong buy a "custom" one. If you can buy it over and over at a store its not really custum IMO. DIY and you have something you created. An airbrush is ideal IMO..

07-29-09 07:25 PM
    Thx u someone knw wht I'm tlkn about
    07-30-09 08:39 PM
    Post pics when your done. Now I'm thinkin about tryin it on mine.

07-30-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD