So I went tubing and totally forgot my berry was in my pocket! It still works!! And it was sumberged for at least 15 mins before I realized it. Just another reason Blackberries rock!

I've read too many posts on ppl drowning their berries and never getting them back. I got lucky! =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 11:38 PM
    yea ive dunked phones beforeby accident, mostly older nokias, and never killed it. as long as you dry them out and they didnt short, i think any phone should be able to work after being submerged.
    06-17-09 11:40 PM
    That's astounding. My first curve shot craps due to excessive humidity! I'm afraid to even LOOK at water after that.
    06-17-09 11:47 PM
    yea ive dunked phones beforeby accident, mostly older nokias, and never killed it. as long as you dry them out and they didnt short, i think any phone should be able to work after being submerged.
    Nokia should use that as a selling point ... Their somewhat waterproof I've had around 3 or 4 and they all had their share of submersion.. 2 hours in a rice bag and its like nothing happened

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 11:49 PM
    i used to just take them apart, dry them out for about an hour and reassemble. worked like a charm. i had an 8310 that was an absolute champ after being dropped in a pool a few times in one summer.
    06-18-09 01:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD