Has anyone had both the Curve and Storm? If so what do you think of each the pros and cons? I am looking at getting a Blackberry and trying to decide between the two. Thanks for your thoughts
    03-13-09 08:36 PM
    The best thing you can do is go to verizon and try them both out and see which one you like.
    The curve has a more stable os but the storm has more potential

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 08:54 PM
    I've had both. eve6 is right, go play with them. You'll know right away.
    03-13-09 08:59 PM
    I had a storm for 2 weeks returned it for my curve and love it I need a physical keyboard so that was my only reason otherwise my storm ran fine. The storm is much better for web browsing though only real plus to me. But my need for keyboard outweighed that and the curve is amazing but I will upgrading to a niagra the day it comes out!

03-13-09 09:03 PM
    Essentially compare the specs, see if you'd prefer touch or keyboard, and then try them out. Weigh all three components and that should help you, at VERY least

03-13-09 09:04 PM
    Essentially compare the specs, see if you'd prefer touch or keyboard, and then try them out. Weigh all three components and that should help you, at VERY least

I think that is a good plan of action.
    03-13-09 09:07 PM
    In specs department storm is much better it is a newer gen device its on a level with bold and 8900 the 8330 certainly will not measure up spec wise. Your going to have to go by feel

03-13-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD